Ca Cycleworks HM69 fuel tank specifications:
* Usable capacity: 6.4 US gallons (22.2 liters), allowing for more than 200 miles between fueling stations.
* Lifetime replacement warranty (limited to the tank itself), including damage to the tank resulting from improper installation.
* Works with 2008~2009 HM1100 as well as 2010 HM796 and HM1100 models with their new battery mounting strap and brackets.
* Manufactured in black for the best appearance on models of all color schemes.
* Available in red, white, and natural/clear to customize the look of your Hypermotard.
* MSRP: $799 (click here to purchase)
* Made with cross-linked polyethylene (PEX), considered by the plastics industry the choice material for rotationally molded fuel cells.
* The HM69 tank is 25% thicker than the OEM fuel cell for increased strength.
* The HM69 tank's polyethylene is uniformly compounded via a custom process to ensure consistent cross-linking (best of industry practice).
* Each tank has a unique serial number.
* Meets NHSTA and DOT rules covering filling rates as the HM69 fuel tank uses the OEM Ducati components for these functions.
* All parts are Made in USA by manufacturers in Southern California, eliminating availability problems.
In the course of the 5 years we have been working on providing alternatives to the OEM fuel tanks (and fuel pumps) for Ducati MH900e, Monster, and HM1100 motorcycles, a tremendous amount of research has been made ensuring that our products exceed requirements for road going motorcycles. (Monster tank is still in development) We researched DOT, NHSTA, CARB, and SAE for standards, guidelines, and suggested practices. Through the entire process of developing the HM1100 tank, ALL ASPECTS of "best of industry" practices have been applied to the design and manufacturer with the goal of the safest product possible.
Fuel tank kit includes:
* HM69 fuel cell
* 16 page full color installation handbook (download a PDF of it here 2.1M)
* Pair of ISO 5011 certified, pod-type, cotton air filters from S&B filters
* New, longer starter cable
* Longer screws and spacers for mounting rear coil to the tank
* Additional replacement hardware
Our hope with the HM69 fuel tank is to bring HM1100 owners enhanced enjoyment of their bikes via increased fuel range. To help Ducati dealers bring this same enjoyment to their customers, we have implemented an aggressive dealer pricing program. Please do not hesitate to contact us about the fuel tank's construction, specs, shipping information, or anything else we can help you with.
Link to folder with Press Release type of pictures:
Price: $799 (click here to purchase)
Folder of Install related pictures.
Installation Video (4-Parts)
Please notice that in the photo gallery, when you are viewing a picture, there may be a " +High Res+" link above it ... this is a better resolution version than when browsing the pics in the gallery. Photo credit goes to: Nick Nacca Photo That's Nick Nacca Photo and the url: http://www.naccaphoto.com/ Poster-sized resolution images (65 Meg TIFF) available upon request.