Thanks everyone for your patience while we transitioned hosting companies!

Growth is never easy; we outgrew the environment we launched the new website on, but after a year's worth of orders, the database got slower and slower to the point that connecting to our site would take 20 seconds! So we moved to a new hosting company that specializes in MySql driven applications, only these folks couldn't sort out the SSL cert chain problem!

Yesterday, I moved our domain to yet another database specialist hosting company, one that gives its customers cpanel. With cpanel, I was able to handle installing the SSL certificate chain myself and got it done correctly! It feels like now we are back to the functionality we had before this big upset; only now, the site is much much faster.

If you think you fell through the cracks, please touch base with us again... the contact form and order emails are fully operational now.

Thanks!
Chris