We had our tailer broken in to again. So Friday and Saturday were spent rewiring the van and trailer so the lights and electric brakes would work and I could move the trailer. Basically, I rewired the van, adding a trailer light module and a 7pin RV connector. Then I put the matching connector on the traielr. Diaelectric grease went on all the connections and silicon and heat shrink sealed the back end of connections. This should work pretty well. My ex Z repeatedly suggested I move the trailer back to her driveway, so it's there now. Safe. We got a lot of orders going this week and made some folks pretty happy. For my birthday. I was gifted unseasonably warm weather and I got to enjoy the sun in the park while taking dog for a walk. UPS is working tomorrow, so I am too. :)